Welcome to the RCNI Blog.
We are the representative body for Rape Crisis Centres in Ireland. We have created this blog to post information on our various publications and hope that people will share this information across other platforms.
Key RCNI Projects:
- RCNI Annual National Statistics
- National coordination of services development and best practice
- National coordination of Quality Assurance Standards for RCCs
- Commissioning and supporting quality research
- RCNI interactive Sector website
- Sector Staff and Volunteer Garda Vetting
- National Coordination of Legal Advocacy and Support
- Supporting models of best practice in Inter-agency partnerships
- Delivery expert advice and consultation in both legal and general policy
- Expert consultation and report provision on key sexual violence issues
- Development of standardised training and education modules
- Sectoral accreditation system.